Survival Kit and Gear Return Policy
Standard Return Policy
Most new, unopened items shipped may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the product. Items must be returned in new condition and in the original product packaging.
Refunds – if available with that manufacturer* – will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of your package returning to the manufacturer; however, in many cases you will receive your refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive the return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes for us to process your return once it has been delivered back to us (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes for your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
*We represent many manufacturers, some require special handling, RMA approval, and interaction with the manufacturer. We will work with these manufacturers, but cannot guarantee they will accept or process your return. Those manufacturers are Revo, Zippo, Pelican, King Satellite, FosTech, Seek, Taurus, Rossi, Outdoor Edge Cutlery, and Rambo Bikes. This list changes regularly, so be sure to check before.
Steps for Returning or Exchanging an Item:
- Contact us by email with the reason for the return
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer
- Products must be in new condition, and all product packaging (original box, blank warranty cards, manuals, accessories, etc.) must be returned with the item
- Items being returned must be returned using a trackable method. Items with a value over $350, must also be insured
- Special order merchandise
- Ammunition and Reloading products
- Optics that have been mounted on a firearm or bow
- Due to Fraud, Survival Kit and Gear will hold credit on all Cas Hanwei items and send them to the manufacturer first
- We cannot accept any returns on bullets or ammunition
- All optics will be sent to the manufacturer first for inspection before the return will be finalized. If the item is repaired and returned to us, we will be returning the item back to you at your expense and credit will not be issued
Returns for Credit
- All merchandise is subject to a manufacturer inspection upon arrival before the return will be finalized. You must email returns@SurvivalKitAndGear.com for an RA# and instructions before you send the return back. Returns must be post marked within 30 days of the invoice date or restocking fees of 15% will be applied. For a prompt refund please send a copy of your invoice and a letter of explanation for the return to returns@SurvivalKitAndGear.com. All return shipping must be prepaid; no COD’s will be accepted.
Damaged in Transit
- If you receive packages damaged in shipment, keep all packaging and take pictures of the damages. We need your phone number. Please send pictures and an explanation letter to returns@SurvivalKitAndGear.com and you will receive instructions on how to handle the problem. Please DO NOT request a RMA#.
- Upon inspection, if the merchandise has been misused or abused by the consumer, the return will be refused and credit will not be issued. For this reason, it is important to understand the condition of your product before requesting a return. You will be contacted for instructions on what we should do with the merchandise, either return it or destroy it on site.
- Survival Kit and Gear handles defective merchandise for a handful of brands, but most need to go back to the manufacturer. All defective items that are sent back to us, but are supposed to be handled by the manufacturer are subject to a 15% fee.
- Please keep your invoice and contact Customer Service. We will email a UPS return label to your customer. If the order was shipped ground, and the end user decided to overnight the package to us to get it here faster, they will do so at their own expense. Once the incorrect item is received, credit will be issued. A new order will need to be placed for the correct item.
- We do not ship any International Orders (Including Puerto Rico, Guam, APOs and FPOs), including orders that have any connection to International shipments (freight-forwarders, etc.). This applies to both the shipping and billing addresses. Orders found to have an international connection will be cancelled. There are no exceptions.
- Survival Kit and Gear has no outlet for open packaging as we only deal in new merchandise. All products must be returned in resalable condition (unused and/or unopened). There will be no credit issued on items that have been opened or used.
Return to Sender Fee
- A $20.00 RTS (Return to Sender) fee will be deducted from your account for any packages returned for a bad address or refused by buyer. Shipments refused due to damages will not be subject to the RTS fee. However, a claim with the carrier will need to be completed before credit is issued. (please see damaged in transit section of policy).